Friday, May 4, 2012

How do I turn off the TV out function on the Video card on my pc?

This is the error I get when I tried to play dvds on my pc that are copy protected.



"TheTV Out port of your display card is not working properly."

"This copy protected disc can not be played when the TV out function is enabled."



Any clues or solutions on how to solve my problem?



The error code is from Power DVD, but I also can't play it in Windows Media Player.|||Presume your graphics card is Geforce4



http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthre…



This forum should help you, looks like you need to rollback or download the drivers to older version.



If its not a Gforce try looking at your graphics card manufacturers site...could be same/similar problem as above.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment