Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can i connect my ps3 to my video card on my PC?

heres the deal, im currently playing my ps3 on my PC through a TV Tuner Card, ive connected the component cables to the s-video port on the TV card through an adapter.



my video card also has an s-video adapter..can i connect it to that? would i need any software to install on my computer? please help thank you!!



ten points!|||The difference between your TV tuner and your graphics card (at least what matters here) is that the TV tuner takes an input from your cable line or an antenna and draws to the frame buffer, it is an input. The graphics card takes that frame buffer and creates the signals needed to drive your monitor's screen, it is an output device.



graphics cards usually provide the s-video connection so you can do things like hook up your desktop to your living room television instead of a monitor. It is inherintly a different type of device than the tv tuner.



Some graphics cards do have video inputs for video mixing, but it is not likely that a regular PC owner would own them|||i really don't know because i am horrible at this type of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment