Thursday, April 26, 2012

Plugin my ps2 to PC with video tv card ? with nvidia GeForce 6200?

how can I plug in my ps2 to the pc with a TV card on my pc.



One of the cards have a VGA socket and an s-video (or something) socket... there is a card below that with 2 aerial sockets (for tv on the media center) and another sort of s-video looking socket with 2/3/3 pins (8pins)



I plugged an adapter into the 8 pinned socket. The adapter has 4 seperate wires coming from it, these are red/yellow/white plus s-video (like the av sockets on your tv!)



I plugged the ps2 into the 3 red/yellow/white sockets on the adapter (which leads into my input on my computer, where the aerial sockets are for tv)



I can't see or hear anything when i plug them in



DETAILS!!

Packard Bell computer with 2 video cards which are

--------------------------------------…

\VGA/ (S-VIDEO)

--------------------------------------

(Aerial type 1) (TV Aerial type 2) (s-vid type socket 8pins*)

--------------------------------------…



*This is the socket I plug the adapter in (and the ps2)

Plz help|||Hiya Grant,



It sounds like the old TV card in the Packard Bell does not have the correct software or drivers. It may be an ATI (you did not mention), so if you could identify the card you might be able to download the drivers at the ATI support page. For it to work on the card you tried, you would have had to use the capture / TV card input. Then maybe set the software for the card to display the input on the screen.



I have an easier idea.



Get one of these for $13 and it will hook up using a simple USB port, nothing easier.

http://www.hartsunlimited.com/supdualbox…



Now Grant, you should have told me the type of processor, the exact name and model for the other video adapter and what version Windows you are using. If you did, for sure I would have given you exact instructions to hook up the whole deal so it worked the first time. This is what you want and it will work real easy.



GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment