Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to set your Video card so I am able to watch TV from my PC?

I have all the cables needed to connect my pc to my tv but someone told me that I need set my video card?

If anyone can give me a step by step answer on how to do it I'd really appreciate it.

Start with how to find the video card please.

Thanks|||normal video cards have an aerial cable on them so check the back of your PC for a aerial port



then just either buy a cheap aerial but quality will be crap or buy a freeview box and plug it in, make sure you read the box to see if its compatible



you then need a bit of software to play it, you can use windows media player which will detect it auto etc :)|||I'm not an expert at this, but I don't think it's involved with video card setup.



What you need is a TV Tuner so you can view television by connecting the cable wires to your PC. You can buy it at Newegg, circuit city, or best buy, or whichever tech retailer.



With TV tuner, you should be able to watch TV on your PC with no problem.



Hope this helped. |||I was just at radioshack and picked up the cable. 32 bucks. Then go into your video setting and set it to external monitor. Good luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment