Thursday, April 26, 2012

What kind of card do I need to connect PC to TV?

I have S-Video cables but no S-Video port on my PC, so what would be the best/cheapest graphics/tv card to buy and where can I buy it from online?|||here is an AGP card with an S-Video output

Sparkle GeForce MX4000 64MB AGP

if u need pci-express here is a card

Sapphire Radeon HD 3450 Video Card - 256MB DDR2, PCI Express 2.0, CrossFireX Ready, (Dual Link) DVI, VGA, HDTV

both cards r under 50 $|||Hello Halfboyh:



The link below is for a link to "About.com" A friendly and very helpful site. This will help explain about and HOW.



Good luck



tom|||I'm going to guess that you have Video Files on your PC that you yourself have made..and would like to RUN the Window[tm]Media Player to your Television Set..it would be much easier to just BURN-those files to a DVD and Play them on your Home DVD-Player.

No comments:

Post a Comment