Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How I hook up pc to tv with my ati radeon card?

I have ati radeon express 200 series card and have s-video out and digital audio out. TV dont have s-video port and have RCA input.



I have dvd/vcr combo and have dvd s video out, dvd rgb output, rca input/output



i have sateille directv and have s video out and rca input/ output..



what cable or rf modulator to hook up vcr/ dvd or tv to pc???



thanks|||I'm confused, the first question seems to ask how to video from pc to tv, but the last seems to ask about tv/vcr/dvd to pc.

Well, for pc s-video out to tv RCA in there are converters available ( http://shopping.yahoo.com/search?cop=mss… ).

But for tv/vcr/dvd to pc, that card does not have any video in connections, you will need to get a tv tuner card or adapter to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment