Thursday, April 26, 2012

The sides are cutting off when playing video by S-video from pc video card to tv?

Hello



I just hooked up my a s-video connection from my pc to tv. I noticed that when I play video the sides are cutting of on my televisions display.



That can I do to fix this?|||That's pretty normal. It means the aspect ratio of the TV is different from the aspect ratio of the video, and you have your player set to crop the video in such a case. Some players don't have an option to "stretch" or "fit" the video to fit the TV, so you may not be able to fix it.



Get a hold of your video card's documentation and try to find what the aspect ratio of the S-video out is. And compare it to the AR of the video. Then look for a setting in the video card or the player to fix it.|||Your video card is incapable of displaying it full screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment